Thursday 15 May 2008

tempur bargain

one day i got home, and was surprised to find a mail package waiting for me...
inside there was an intro letter, catalogue, DVD and a vacuum-packed sample...
then i remembered it requested a sample pack from the tempur website after looking around for posturepedic pillows...
the little sample is a square of viscoealstic tempur material... very handy as my new wrist support!
it even has its own removable "pillow case" - and can be removed for washing!
check out the viscoelasticity...
ooo... BARGAIN!
this freebie pack came into being as i have been searching for a better pillow... actaully come to think of it this freebie pack is not actually free as i did ventured out and purchased a tempur pillow (and then this freebie pack arrived afterwards as an after thought, a good after purchase surprise)...
my old pillow wasn't bad to start off with... i had a generic viscoelastic one...
then i heard about the tempur millennium pillow with rave reviews...
at nearly $200 a pop it wasn't exactly a bargain... but so far it has been giving me great neck/ head support - no more neck / head pains... priceless

and here it is dressed up with my cat... and my other VE pillow has become my leg rest pillow! no waste!
to get a tempur freebie pack, go to www.tempur.com.au

No comments: