Tuesday 26 May 2009

ring mark

i never wear any jewellery, not even a watch normally... until when i got my ring from mcduck 2 years ago... it had never left my ring finger... until...
we visited our jeweller for our wedding ring 2 weeks ago and he told me to take my ring off and i couldn't!
"when was the last time you took it off?"
"dunno." (never)
i learned something new that day - one should take off all jewellery b4 bed, that is including wedding ring... "fingers need to breathe at night."
righto...
so for the past 2 weeks i've tried the soap and cold water, micropore tape, finger lymphatic massage, even steroid cream on my knuckle...
apparently my "meat", skin and "lymph" had decided to make home around the ring... my knuckle had decided to overflow with swelling...
but my luck came the other night during my 48 degree shower... my have been the expansion of metal in heat... i was able to (with the help of QV wash) wriggle the ring out of my fat knuckle!
my finger was freed (and marked with history of strangulation of 2 years)

see the constriction where the ring used to sit...

now i could make good use of the platinum necklace i bought for the ring 2 years ago...


the origianl idea (2 years ago) was to wear my ring on my neck... but it never happened


now the much scratched ring body hangs loosely, dangling around the necklace on my neck...





do i need to take the necklace off every night? cos i haven't been doing that...






No comments: